Friday, August 12, 2011

Revised BTR Handlebars


I have continued to improve my BTR style handlebars and here is the latest version.  It took awhile to settle on the right combination of parts to get the vintage Indian motorcycle shape I was after.


The handlebars are aluminum and the drop bar clamps are CAD designed and CNC machined out of billet aluminum.  These bars are light weight and very strong.


Here is a close-up detail of the drop clamps.  The CNC machine work is perfect!  Bars are available in silver powder coat or black. 

2 comments:

  1. Really interested in buying a pair of your handbars.

    please get back to me at cannibalcorpse420@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm interested in one of your gas tanks, and a Schwinn frame, in one of the forums you post the price of the tank for $250 and the frame for about $100. I do have the money and I will pay for that price, please contact me via email: alopezpr1572@gmail.com . Serous buyer,please let me know asap,thanks!!

    ReplyDelete